Capacity Building Workshop on Social and Behaviour Change
Mr. Mahesh Kumara,( Senior Manager, GFATM National Coach ) participated in a Capacity Building Workshop on Social and Behaviour Change, organised by FHI 360 which was held from April 29 – May 3 2019, in New Delhi, India. It was held under the Linkages Project a U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID)-funded project.
Objectives - For participants to gain an enhanced understanding of:
- Behavioural theories and frameworks
- The five stages of the social behaviour change( SBC) planning process
- Role of research in SBC
- Use of data for decision making
- New and innovative approaches to SBC
- Best practices in designing and implementing SBC interventions for key populations
- Hands-on experience in using participatory methodologies to develop SBC interventions.
The training methodology comprised presentations, interactive discussions, group work, case studies and field visits.