Advocacy and Policy Intervention
Our focus is to eliminate unsafe abortions and expand the current service access to match the global minimum standards.
SOGIE (sexual orientation and gender identity and expression)
Sensitize policy and decision makers to reduce stigma, discrimination, and enhance equal access to services for all sexual minorities /communities.
Early and Child Marriage
- Work to develop laws and policies that will enable the reduction of teenage pregnancies and early/child marriage.
- Bridging the gap between personal laws and local and international laws and standards.
Main focus is people affected by a humanitarian crisis, such as natural disasters ( landslide, floods, drought etc) and any other man made conflict.
- Advocate for integration of MISP into disaster risk reduction plans.
- Develop and strengthen the capacity of the organization to be prepared to face and mitigate challenges during a humanitarian crisis.
Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE)
- Advocating for Island-wide CSE programmes to be implemented in schools
- Supporting the Government to develop suitable age appropriate curricular and teacher parent guides in all three languages
- Providing training and capacity building to teachers to deliver CSE in schools
- Using different youth platforms to deliver CSE programmes to young adults and out of school youth.