The Information Centre is located at the Head Office of the Family Planning Association, 37/27 Bullers Lane, Colombo 7. It is the heart of the accumulation and dissemination of knowledge of the Association. The Centre may be described as a multipurpose archive consisting of a diverse collection of books, journals, magazines, E and multimedia resources. In addition, its comfortable and laid back environment provides trouble-free access to information. In keeping with one of the Association's core aims of knowledge creation and dissemination, a regular book overview will be offered to those who wish to have access to update information.
BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR REFERENCE
- Sexual Reproductive Health with an emphasis on Adolescents, HIV/AIDS, Abortion, Access, Advocacy, Gender, Counselling, and Family Planning.
- Books on Management, Accounting, Human Resources and Training etc.
- A collection of video tapes and DVDS including documentaries.
- More than 15 periodicals in printed format from a wide range of fields.
- Research Studies conducted by FPA Sri Lanka.
- Lending of books
- Photocopy services
- Non members are able to refer books on the site of the Information Center
- E book reading facilities through the Information Center online database