ALOKAYA COUNSELLING CENTRE
Life can be overwhelming. This can be a result of many things – studies, relationships, sexual concerns, office life, and retirement are just to name a very few of the challenges we all face on a daily basis. Each individual and each situation we encounter is unique to us, thus requiring different strategies to negotiate through it. The Alokaya Counselling Center which focuses on the amalgamation of the mind and body into a state of perfect harmony offers a variety of services to help one lead a happy life.
Just speak in person or over the phone or e mail our qualified counsellors:
Ms. Badra Udawatta.
'Alokaya' Counselling Center.
37/27 Bullers Lane,
Tel: +94 2 584 157 ext. 162
If you wish to know further information please see below for our list of services:
- Psychological concerns - Stress, Anxiety, Somatoform (psychological problem takes the form of a medical problem) and Inter-relationship problems etc.
- Pre-Marital and Marital Counseling – differences between sexes, preparation for marriage etc.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) issues – masturbation, myths, anxieties regarding sex and sexuality etc.
- Women – Vaginismus (inability to have sex), painful intercourse
- Men – premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction
- Family – concerns relating to the couple, children etc.
- Educational – memory, stress, exams, choosing a career path etc.
- FPA Sri Lanka Relaxation
- Stress management
- Pre-marital and marital
- Counseling Skills Development (for those who have Counseling qualifications but need further practical experience)
- FPA Sri Lanka Workshops
Awareness Programs for the Public
- Lectures and programs for institutions
- Workshops on a chosen topic
- Outreach programs
- Television talk shows
- Newspaper articles
Voluntary Counselling and Testing for HIV (VCT)
If you have engaged in risky sexual behavior and think you have HIV, you may speak to us and we will provide guidance.