EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Calling for Expression of Interest from Civil Society Organizations & Key Population led Organisations for the implementation of HIV/AIDS preventive interventions to key affected populations, Transgender (TG).
Background: The Family Planning Association of Sri Lanka (FPA Sri Lanka), the pioneer in Family Planning and Reproductive Health Education is an accredited member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) in United Kingdom.
The Global Fund for AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis (GFATM) is supporting the government of Sri Lanka to scale up HIV/AIDS preventive interventions to most at risk populations (MARPS) in 13 Districts. The overall goal is to prevent new HIV infections and provision of comprehensive care and treatment for people living with HIV for the next three years.
In its role as the Principal Recipient 2 (PR2), FPA Sri Lanka is responsible for the implementation of the scaling up of preventive interventions to key affected populations. PR2 will work with partner organizations who will work with key groups of key affected populations. FPA Sri Lanka is looking for partner organizations in the Gampaha District under the Transgender (TG) category.
Who may apply: Organisations working at national, provincial or district level on HIV/AIDS prevention interventions, sexual and reproductive health that possess strong organizational, financial, management and M&E systems. Preference will be given to Key Population led organisations.
Note: - Please note that applications will be considered only for Gampaha district and TG component.
What Documents to submit:
A letter expressing interest to work as District Sub Recipient (SR)
An organizational profile consisting of
- Name, Address, contact details of organization and its sub offices
- Copies of Registration Certificates
- Vision, mission, Governance and management structures Strategic plan of the organization
- History of projects and programmes highlighting HIV related activities,
- Bio data of key personnel attached to the organization (Finance/ M&E/ Management, etc)
- M&E mechanism of the organization
- Financial statements of projects
- Final Annual report with last year’s audited accounts and bank statements
- A recent MoU signed with other organization/s
- Proof to show that the organization is capable of operating the desired District
- Confirmations received by funding agencies and other agencies on successful completion of project/s
Application procedure: Duly Completed application form (format available in www.fpasrilanka.org) and letter expressing interest with a detailed organizational profile should be submitted to FPA Sir Lanka before 03rd of July 2020 by post or via e mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to the Project Director-GFATM/HIV FPA Sri Lanka, 37/27, Bullers Lane, Colombo 07. For any queries, please contact the GFATM project on email@example.com.
Download Application : Click Here